Saturday, February 16, 2019

Personal Post: Kingdom Hearts 3 Parts 8-11

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET





 Hey folks, sorry that there's no Toku V-log this week. I'll post my thoughts on Lupinranger Vs Patranger's conclusion and the latest episode of Kamen Rider Zi-O next week in addition to the new episodes. It's just that this week as not only Valentine's Day but also my Birthday so I decided to celebrate. Speaking of celebrating we get to see Pooh again, go off to the world with the most annoying song period, meet up with our old pal Jack and finally we get to go to our first Marvel world (technically). To top that off we also rescue not only Aqua but also Ven and see them check Vanitas into a penthouse suite at the Smackdown hotel.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment