Thursday, February 28, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 7-8

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Now that I've rescued Craig you'd think that would be enough for my first day in South Park. But nope, while I was sleeping in my bed I got abducted by Anal probing Aliens! But on the plus side I have Randy as a Facebook friend and I can teleport thanks to the probe stuck in my ass. Though I at least managed to crash there ship and escape with Randy. Though do you think that that wired green goo is going to cause a problem if left unattended?

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment