Thursday, February 14, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 1-2

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 You know what I love? A good comedy, you what else I love, Paper Mario and the Thousand Year door. Mix them both together and we have South Park the Stick of Truth. It's been a long time since I was a regular South Park viewer but somethings are just timeless. Like the story of a New Kid in town with magical fart powers going on an epic quest to get as many Facebook friends as possible for his new guild, the Kingdom of Kupa Keep and their leader, the Grand Wizard Cartman the White.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment