Monday, February 25, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 5-6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 My adventures in South Park continues. In my exploits I have not only found Jesus, literally but I can now even summon him once a day to destroy all my enemies with his holy M-60. Not only do I have the son of God with his holy firearms but I can summon Mr Kim to help me once I clear out the local Mongol problem. Yes, even South Park has summons, where were you on that one Lightning? And I'll need them because my next mission requires me to enter the deep, dark depths of the Castle known as "school" and save Sir Craig the asshole from the demon King Mackey and his army of soulless monsters known as Gingers.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment