Thursday, February 7, 2019

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Critical Part 13: Final Episode and Secret Bosses

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET






 Now that the main three stories are done with it's time to start the real pain train. Aqua, selfless and noble hero that she is tries desperately to save Terra but finds that it's too late, Xehanort has taken control. Aqua defeats Xehanort but sacrifices herself to save him from falling into darkness unintentionally setting him up to begin his campaign of terror with the Heartless and create the first incarnation of Organization 13 a year later when Xehanort regains his memories and creates Ansem and Xemnas. But before we deal with Aqua stuck in the realm of Darkness and slowly slipping into despair and madness we have the extra bosses to defeat. But I won't show you all of them with all there Characters, just Terra because he's the hardest to beat these guys with and I do not want to go against the Unknown again for as long as I live!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment