Thursday, February 21, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 3-4

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 As part of my training I, Douchebag the Jew shall travel these strange new lands with Butters the Paladin and make as many Facebook friends as possible. My exploits include making deals with Pirates, fighting a she-ogre and handling a Gay Mans package. Also I fight the homeless while making a Breaking Bad reference. Though not though any witty jokes as I have yet to see Breaking Bad. But these are just a few of the exploits of this grand warrior of the Kingdom of Kupa Keep, many more shall be told.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment