Saturday, February 23, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 22 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 51 & Kingdom Hearts 3 Parts 8-13

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET








 Now we're at the end of the Dark Seeker Saga as well as the end of Lupinranger Vs Patranger. I give my thoughts on the later as well as Zi-O 22 (spoilers Shinji is still the worst) but enough of that, time to recount the last hours of KH3. First we endure the lamest version of the 100 Acre Wood (seriously why was this in here?) After that we hear "Let it Go" for the 100000000000th time while I debate who's the worse Disney comic relief character, Olaf or Gurgy. Next we have Pirates and the first Marvel (technically) world before we wrap up this game.

 First we come back from the dead to fight against the true Organization XIII. Once they're done with we confirm that Tetsuya Nomura really does not like Kairi (non Lupinranger version) and we finally stop Master Xehanort once and for all. But not before changing his motivation for some reason and even try to make us sympathetic to the monster that tried to rewrite the universe. But that's nothing compared who is essentially the true mastermind behind all of this. All I'll say is that whoever it is, they're pretty good.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment