Saturday, February 2, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 20 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 49 & Kingdom Hearts 3 Parts 1-4

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET






 So as I mentioned before I'm going to be focusing on Streams of Kingdom Hearts 3 for the foreseeable future. I've been waiting for this game for a long time and I want to share my first views of it with you all. Though make no mistake I will still make time for the Toku V-log of the week. Zi-O has us concluding the Quiz arc as well as establishing that White Woz is as trustworthy as the first guy, this is my surprised face. As for LupinRanger Vs Patranger we get ready to start the Final Battle, not just against Dograndio but also Zamigo.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment