Thursday, July 18, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 43 & Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 17

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Bit of an unexpected surprise this week. We have the Toku V-Log this week after all despite my thoughts on TV Nihon being behind with weekly releases lately. Oh well to be fair its not like there's mountains of dialogue to translate this week. Zi-O has us finally seeing the final defeat of Another Zi-O and the birth of Another Decade. Ryusoulger has Wiseru back leading the baddies and we learn that Dimevolcano and Mosa Rex are brothers who can combine......ok.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment