Saturday, February 10, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock 2 HD Part 5: Dionysus Park

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Let me get one thing clear right off the bat. Any other play though Stanley dies like the sniveling, groveling little worm he is! I mean he floods an entire section of Rapture, leaving everyone to die a horrible, terrifying death and yet he tries to play the victim and have me clean up his mess so that Lamb doesn't find out?! NO times 1000000000000 on that front amigo! As for the level itself Sebastian the Crab can take that big song number of his and shove it up his carapace after seeing Dionysus Park.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock 2 is owned by Take2 interactive, 2K Marin, and 2K Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment