Saturday, August 3, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 45, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 19 and Marvel's Spider-Man Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Yes, after several unexpected downtime I'm finally back to streaming on Saturdays. Though after getting some much needed feedback I've decided to make a change or two. First I've gotten a new headset since my old one died, it happens and while the audio quality may be different its just something we'll have to adjust to. Second, I'll just try to keep my streams to under 2 hours, minimum 1 hour, at best 1 1/2 hour, 2 tops. This will help me personally since I need to devote some time to my other projects and 4 hours for streaming does seem excessive.

No comments:

Post a Comment