Thursday, May 31, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 4: Finkton B

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Ok, I have no idea what in the hell just happened and I really don't want to know. As long as Fitzroy has her guns and she gives me my airship I could care less. Wait, Dewit, Martyr of the revolution? So there was another me in this world, and he was killed for Fitzroy? No no wait, that's not what happened I, I, I know what happened I know how things went down at the Hall of Heroes. No no wait wait, I just need to focus and get to the factory, meet up with Fitzroy and just get out of this flying hellhole.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment