Monday, May 21, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 55-58 (Ding Dong Dell)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 Ok when did this game turn into Black Panther? I mean it's not exactly like it make no mistake but there defenitly seem to be more then a few parts of the same themes and subtexts at play here. I won't go into exactly what but tell me that you don't see some parallels between Evan's confronting Mausinger and T'Challa confronting Killmonger. Though it at least ends better in certain areas, and worse if you stop and think about it for a bit. But enough about that the end of the world is coming via the Great Rock Leader.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment