Thursday, May 10, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 40-44

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 Nothing of real significance with this installment. Just me going about collecting new citizens, a new Higgledy and killing some tainted Monsters. But aside from all that and leveling up parts of my kingdom there's really not much to go on here. Sorry about that folks but I figured that since this is a whole new LP of a brand new game I didn't know what to cut out and whatnot. Overall story is that unless you know what is fluff or not RPGs are probably not good for Lets Play material.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment