Saturday, June 2, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 5: Emporia

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Every time we get a yard ahead Comstock just moves the goalpost to the other side of the goddamn field! So now we need to track the old coot down so we can learn how to get the bird off our backs and finally get out of this place. But because of course there is we need Lady Comstock's fingerprints to actually get into his fortress. So after the longest, bloodiest and most batshit crazy family therapy session ever we finally get into Comstock House. Well it can only go up from here I suppose, after all me and Elizabeth have been through there's nothing that can surprise me now.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment