Saturday, May 26, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 2: Solders Field & Hall of Heroes

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 You'd think that once I got the girl that's that, head back to NY, cash my check and drink myself into the grave like I planned. But then a robot gargoyle thing brings my plans literally crashing to the ground. Luckily I know how to make lemonade out of life's lemons so we head to the Prophets' airship, but to get there we need a favor from my old CO back in Wounded Knee, Slade. But Comstock's got his number so I need to punch his ticket before I get the Shock Jockey. After that it's smooth sailing back to New York.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment