Thursday, May 24, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 1: Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt.

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt. Simple little rush job on paper right, just get into a flying city, find this girl who happens to be one of the center points of the local religion, get her out of the city and not get yourself killed. But Twiddle-Dee and Twiddle-Dum just kind of forgot to mention that I'm public enemy #1 even though I've never heard of much less set foot on this crazy thing. Oh and they also forgot to mention that this place has a giant robot gargoyle flying around for the sole purpose of making sure the Girl doesn't get out of the city. Well if they wanted to surprise me I'd say it worked, but they really need to work on their sense of humor.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment