Thursday, May 17, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 50-54

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 Now that Roland has gotten the mark of kings back we're all set to infiltrate Ding Dong Dell and confront Mouse Jafar. But apparently there's more going on then we first thought. No, no of course that'd be far too easy to just assume the boss is the mastermind. Apparently his wormy little #2 has a bit of a purple aura problem instead of the big cheese. But enough about that more recruiting is in order and I get my revenge on a few skirmish battles and tainted monsters.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment