Saturday, May 12, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 45-49

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 As is the price of getting new modes of transport in JRPG's we're obligated to test it out and unlock all the new locations and treasure chests that are now accessible to me. So thats what I end up doing just to be as comprehensive as possible. But I do clear Dreamers gates and tainted Monsters in the process to spice things up a tad. So after several hours of filler we finally get back to the main story of the game. All Roland has to do is play his part and hope he comes out on top.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment