Monday, May 28, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 3: Finkton A

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 Huh, I guess lying to Elizabeth about Paris was a bad idea, go figure. So now here I am in Finkton trying to find this guy Chen Lin so Fitzroy can get her guns for her war on Comstock. From what I can see, I've got a lot of ground to cover to find the girl and the guns. Least I know that the locals won't exactly be turning over the "False Shepard" any time soon. Though they may be more likely to raise an eyebrow over that belching old man and kid I keep running into.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment