Thursday, May 30, 2019

Lets Play: Mega Man Legacy Collection Part 5: Mega Man 5

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Oh goody, Mega Man 5. You know at this point in going through all of these games back to back the flaws in them start to become pretty clear. We have the same structure, aesthetics and honestly it's starting to get hard telling these games apart. But yeah, Mega Man 5 isn't exactly my most beloved entry in the franchise since the NES cut and paste formula is starting to get to me. But that's with hindsight and an all that if you love Mega Man 5 more power to you it's just that basically playing the same game 5 times in a row with various spurts of innovation is tiring.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman is owned by Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment