Saturday, June 1, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 37, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 11 Marvel's Spider-Man Part 4

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Ok we're back no track for this week. For Zi-O we have the return of Toku's favorite Uke and Seme and some actually interesting things happening with Tsukasa and some words from Kagumi. With Rysoulger we get a brand new mech and Kou proves that he's at least better than Right, Takaharu and Lucky. But I'm also back in the streaming saddle with 5 full hours of web slinging action and holy Moses do things get dark. Not just from Black Car but also Mr Negative declaring war on Norman Osborn but we see Otto getting funding from A.I.M so that can only lead to good, right guys?

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment