Thursday, May 23, 2019

Lets Play: Mega Man Legacy Collection Part 4: Mega Man 4

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 We've reached Mega Man 4 and here's where I believe the series has reached a certain level of comfort with its design. While the Robot Master weakness' do require a bit of brain power to figure out (without looking it up) there are still some that can be easily taken down with knowledge of their strategies. Besides with the slide, new charge shot and some patience you could at least get started on figuring out the patterns with enough trial and error. But when we get to the castle stages, oh dear me. Sure the platforming might not be a challenge but it's the length and lack of resources that will really test you more than anything if you're not that observant.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman is owned by Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment