Thursday, May 9, 2019

Lets Play: Mega Man Legacy Collection Part 2: Mega Man 2 (Seizure warning)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Ah Mega Man 2, what many consider to be the best game in the series. I can see why some people think that, the balance of difficulty is much improved compared to the first game, the weapons are varied and useful and the introduction of E-tanks and the navigation items are worth a mention. But I still think that there are some games that come after that took what this game did and improve on it, but without Mega Man 2 we wouldn't have the proper balance that the series needed. But the game does have some flaws, not the least of which is the potential for seizures once you get to the Wily stages. So yes, viewer discretion is advised with the second video on this page if you are susceptible to seizures.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman is owned by Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment