Thursday, May 2, 2019

Lets Play: Mega Man Legacy Collection Part 1: Mega Man 1

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Hey folks, this week we officially start a new tradition for the blog, the month of Mayga Man. For the entire month of May (except for my Saturday streams "wink wink nudge nudge" I'll be covering something related to Mega Man. So where better to start than with a Lets Play of the NES classic that started it all? Also yes, I will be playing it from the Legacy Collection and yes I used the rewind feature, why, cause I played the original and payed my dues that's why! Especially when it comes to the original, because without it I'd go insane.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman is owned by Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment