Friday, May 17, 2019

Lets Play: Mega Man Legacy Collection Part 3: Mega Man 3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 Oh Mega Man 3, you are quite the odd duck. Apparently one whole Robot Master weakness chain was too much for you to handle so you had two lopsided ones instead. But then we have the Doc Robots to really cheese my onions, each of them is a Mega Man 2 Robot Master that you have to beat with Mega Man's new weapons, good luck with that. But then we still have a Dr Wily castle to get through in addition to the Doc Robot stages. And the last boss is weak to Top Spin, aka the worst weapon in Mega Man period, done moving on to Mega Man 4!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Megaman is owned by Capcom.

No comments:

Post a Comment