Saturday, April 27, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 32, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep 7, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 6

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Sorry guys, another week without a stream. Mostly due to the subs taking a bit longer to get out as well as me taking some time to process the events of Avengers Endgame and play Kingdom Hearts 3 on Critical mode. So yeah I'll start my stream of Spider-Man on PS4 if only to start the count down to Far From Home. As for the took this week Zi-O wraps up the Agito arc before the last episode of the Heisei era where Shirakura reminds us all of his blatant contempt for Kamen Rider and the fanbase. Beast Morphers has a non moral story where Devon and Ravi come across as tools and Ryusoulger blows its load too early.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment