Saturday, April 20, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 31, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep 6, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 5

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Sorry that there's no stream this week. I just needed a break after the Mega Man X series as well as planing on what game I'll do next. But we still have the Toku V-log for the week so there's that at least. As usual Zi-o just doesn't seem to care while Beast Morphers and Ryusoulger are still making progress. Hopefully they can keep it up while Zi-O, just exists, just about the one thing it seems to do right.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment