Thursday, April 11, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 15-16

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 The role of Douchebag shall now be played by David Hasselhoff. As if his life couldn't be more insane than the climax of the Spongebob movie he now has to infiltrate an abortion clinic to help the girl's secret council of gossip bullcrap. So to do that he has to become a girl, one whose beauty will make even god weep! But because this is South Park it gets even crazier from there, by that I mean Nazi Zombie fetuses, beating up pedophiles and going on perhaps my most dangerous quest yet. To recruit the girls to my army I must make a quest to translate scripture; and the only people who can help me live in the hellish kingdom of the north known as Canada!

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment