Saturday, April 13, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 30, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep 5, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 4 & Mega Man X8 Part 2 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 You know, I do this to myself. I keep trying to give Zi-o the time of day, only to be disappointed by how much they don't care. Yet I persist in watching it, why? At least Beast Morphers and Ryusoulger are shaping up to be decent, despite some small flaws. Also on my streaming side I've completed Mega Man X8 and by proxy the two Mega Man X Legacy Collections. Regarding my thoughts on the games, well give me some time to stew and I'll come back with my list of the best and worst of the Mega Man X series (not counting Xtreme 1, 2 and Command Mission) so look forward to that.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment