Thursday, April 18, 2019

Lets Play: South Park the Stick of Truth Part 17-18

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 The last leg of my epic journey begins as we make way to the 16-bit land of Canada. After harnessing the power of Nagasaki from the Grand Sages Terrence and Philip and contracting Dire Aids I finally learn the secret of the text from the abortion clinic. When they finally learn what they want to know the Girls finally decide to join my cause. So thus it came to pass, an alliance of Elves, Humans and Girls joined in camaraderie against the dark lord Clyde and his army of Demons and Nazi Zombies. However, recovering the Stick of Truth is not as simple as it seems, for far darker forces conspire against the New Kid.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

South Park is owned by Matt Stone, Trey Parker and Comedy Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment