Saturday, April 6, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Ep 29, Power Rangers Beast Morphers Ep 4, Kishiryu Sentai Ryusoulger episode 3 & Mega Man X8 Part 1 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Another week and man what a fresh load of disappointment. I think I may have finally reached my breaking point with Zi-O where it's clear that the writers have just given up. Beast Morphers seems to be planting seeds of the story arc which is a definite good thing whereas Ryusoulger has the Green and Black revealed after their early bird cameo from Super Sentai Saikyo battle and they're sociopaths and the episode gets darker from there. As for Mega Man X8, I was a complete idiot and picked hard mode for this play through. I honestly haven't had this much trouble in an X game since Mega Man X2 or 3, jeez.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment