Monday, January 28, 2019

Personal Post: Kingdom Hearts 3 stream marathon announcement: FINALLY!

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 One, more, day. Unlike the time where Spider-Man sold his marriage to the devil this is one of those times where One more Day is actually a good thing since we'll finally, after all these years, get to play Kingdom Hearts 3. Now I don't need to remind you all of how big a Kingdom Hearts fan I am. I've been playing the games for years, counting down the days since it was officially announced that I can actually play it and cursing Square-Enix for holding it hostage while desperately trying to shove Lightning down our throats and failing. But now the wait is over and we can finally play this game that has almost reached the same level of "joke about how this game will never be released" as Duke Nukem forever but hopefully won't fall to the levels development hell as that thing fell too.

 I know Duke had the worst development cycle to date and at least Square was smart enough to wait until the time was right instead of pushing it out the door at the tail end of the PS3 when the PS4 was almost out or something stupid like that. No, no after Final Fantasy 15 was a done deal Square finally decided to strap Nomura to a chair and told him to wrap this series up (at least for now) because the fanboys, girls and that wondrous rainbow in between won't shut their cake holes about it. So now after some slight delays to make sure there was a slight simultaneous world wide release we finally have it (provided that you weren't spoiled before hand in which case sorry.) And I want to share my experience with the game, cold as ice with all of you. Starting tomorrow, during my free time I'll be streaming Kingdom Hearts 3 at any available opportunity.

 Or at least till I need to seriously take a break like for life, work, food, sleep and all that pointless stuff we meat-bag humans need. I might be a good gamer but I still have my limits. But yeah, starting tomorrow I'l be streaming my live play though of Kingdom Hearts 3 from my twitch channel. Now don't worry I'll give at least a half an hour warning on my Twitter and Facebook accounts when I'll be streaming to give yourselves time to prepare. And even if you can't make it to the live stream I'll still be uploading the daily gameplay to my Youtube channel.

 So if you could please swing on by and give a guy a hand that'd be lovely. Link to my Twitch channel is at the bottom and may your heart be your guiding key. (God even for this game series that line is so cheesy my cholesterol level went up by just typing it.)

https://www.twitch.tv/1trulymad

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment