Saturday, January 12, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 17 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 46 & Mega Man X3 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 Starting off with the V-log for the week, it might just be my shortest one so far. But then again when the show gives me nothing much to talk about I'm kind of stuck at an impasse. However Megaman X3 gives me more than enough to talk about. But nothing all that good, I gave up, threw in the white flag, admitted defeat. I mean I know I already beat the game and got the Medal and Trophy but for some inexplicable reason I couldn't beat it this time.

 Even though I beat Kaiser Sigma at least 7 times I couldn't get past that horrible fire wall chase sequence. I mean why would I possibly expect to have beaten the game when I beat the last boss? How stupid and entitiled of me to assume that the game is done when the game is beat, no no no, better to jump through one last series of hoops and if you're slightly off then it's back to beating the last boss all over again with waiting for your health to refill wasting yours and everyone else's time! I already beat the game and got the trophy so as far as I'm concerned I beat X3 and now I never have to deal with it and it's incredibly flawed design again. Though there's still X6 to deal with, which is still worse than X3.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment