Saturday, January 19, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 18 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 47 & Mega Man X4 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET



 How is it that Zi-o keeps introducing more things that get under my skin? Oh yeah, because this show is helmed by complete morons. Though I feel that the Toku V-logs may just keep getting shorter and shorter as I keep running into the same problems over and over again every week.  But you know what makes my week a little bit better? Playing Megaman X4 without the memeable slapdash English Voice acting and a somewhat decent fan translated script next to me that's what!

 Now before you say anything, we all know that X4's English dub was on par with how bad a Central Park Media dub can get, it was just how it was back then sadly. But, come on we have to have some standards here. Also thankfully there was someone out there who translated the original Japanese script for us. Otherwise we would have had to hear "what am I fighting fooooooorrrr!?" for the 100th time. But yeah to keep things fair I not only beat Zero's campaign on Japanese but I wrapped up X's English Playthough with his ill fitting English voice intact. But yeah X4 is still awesome no matter how you play it.

 Special thanks to Hondoori.wordpress.com for the translated script.

https://hondoori.wordpress.com/scripts-and-localizations/rockman-series/rockman-x4-zero-side/

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment