Saturday, January 5, 2019

Personal Post: Mega Man X2 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET


 Like I said last time there's no Toku V-log this week since they took a New Years Break. So instead you get to see me flail about Mega Man X2, now usually I'd stick to the Maverick boss order at first and then go after the X-hunters after I beat Wheel Gator. But I'm an idiot and chose to get the X-hunter's weaknesses and the Legacy Collection Trophies on top of that! Free tip, don't, just stick to the script. In other news I finally got that Covert Ops trophy afterword, even though I know I would have had it had I not lost to the Mini-boss. But aside from that that's another Mega Man X game under my belt, also I'm trying out a new setting on my stream basically getting rid of the comments that I know I don't have and I think this is the way I'll stream until I actually get some viewers.

 Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment