Friday, February 1, 2019

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Critical Part 11: Aqua Part 10-12

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




Yes I know Kingdom Hearts 3 is out already but I still have to show you all the rest of Birth By Sleep for the sake of conclusion. First we get Aqua saving 626 and setting him up to escape and land in Radiant Garden. Though before we take on Vanitas in Neverland we head back to the Mirage Arena and finish off all the 3 star missions and let off some steam. Then that's when the real heart ache starts for poor Aqua. After she learns that Terra has basically doomed a young Sora and Riku for a life time of betrayal, envy and heartache she learns he also had a hand in killing Master Skywalker.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment