Saturday, January 26, 2019

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zi-O Episode 19 & Lupinranger vs Patranger Episode 48 & Mega Man X Challenge Vol.1 (PS4)

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 I'm finally done with the Mega Man X Legacy Collection Volume 1. Now I can play these games on my own time without trophy worries and whatnot. Though I still have to deal with Zi-O and Lupinranger Vs Patranger. At least Lup Vs Pat is still good were as Zi-O is, well Zi-O. Now the reason why I'm still covering Zi-o is two fold, one I think this is good practice for my critiquing skills and two, now that I know what the worst of the series is like I will have what I've sorely lacked as a Toku fan, a frame of reference.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment