Monday, January 14, 2019

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Critical Part 8: Aqua Part 1-3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 12:00 ET




 So we've seen Terra and Ventus and how their live were destroyed by Xehanort. Now it's time for Aqua to begin the slow march towards her cruel fate. Our first stop has us going through No Man's Land from Wonder Woman AKA the Castle of Dreams where the Unversed kick our teeth in like she owed them money! This seriously took so much time that I had to dedicate an entire episode to dealing with the boss of that stage it seriously took that long! At least the Dwarf Woodlands were better in that I had a slightly better Keyblade with me, but not that much better.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment