Thursday, June 14, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 59-63

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.






 You'd think that after the fight with Mausinger there'd me a lot more tension and hostility between the mice and Grimalkin. But I figure that both sides have just had enough of the ancient grudge and just want to bury the hatchet. That and also the eminent threat of a giant evil Mega Evolved Golem might push cooperation for the time being. Though as per tradition once the big crisis is over we go out to see if there's any who's willing to contribute to the cause of Evermore and the world's peace. I mean the Great Leader isn't going anywhere so we might as well bolster the Union's forces.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment