Saturday, June 16, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Part 64-67

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.





 Don't worry we'll be getting back to the main story in just another episode. I just need to wrap up as much of the side content as possible so you can all see that I definitely did indeed complete this game. I know that in the grand scheme that doesn't mean much but then again this is a blind LP so I have no clue what is relevant to the story or now and just wanted to be thorough. Lesson learned kids RPGS and LP's don't mix all that well. Some exceptions apply but definitely not this game despite how much I do genuinely like it.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment