Monday, June 4, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Part 6: Comstock House & The Hand of the Prophet

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.




 So that's what this was all about. I saved Elizabeth again and now we have to make sure that Comstock doesn't walk away alive. For everything that's happened, for everyone who's suffered under him I need to make sure this evil son of a bitch gets exactly what's coming to him. Besides there's a debt I owe Elizabeth and a man always pays his debts promptly. It's time to end this, all of this.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment