Saturday, June 9, 2018

Let's Play Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea: Episode 2 1998 mode

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.







 So here we are at last. Currently the end of the road for the Bioshock franchise. It's been a very crazy and sometimes unsettling ride. Some people are torn about the quality of this DLC but for me the ending sells it just like the main game, warts and all. Sure the music that plays over the ending had to be muted for copyright BS but play it for yourself and have this clip on stand by.


 So for everyone who's been watching my little lets play of one of my favorite video game series, thanks.

Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Bioshock Infinite is owned by Ken Levine, Irrational Games, 2K Games and Take-Two Interactive.
Frisky Dingo is owned by Adam Reed, Matt Thompson, Williams Street and Adult Swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment