Monday, June 25, 2018

Let's Play Ni no Kuni™ II: Revenant Kingdom: Post Game Content

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain! and support me on Patreon.








 Alright now that the main game is done time for me to wrap up the last of the content before the DLC campaign rears its ugly head. Now before you watch yes, this was recorded before the 1.03 patch came out which gave us actual hardcode difficulties. Also if you unavoidably notice that some of the music is gone, I had to otherwise Youtube would have monetized these videos and I actually had the option to remove them so I took it. Back on track thanks to everyone who watched this long, long, long, lets play of mine. I'll be sure to play this game again in the near future on my own time. but don't worry with the announcement of Kingdom Hearts 3 (finally) I'll do my best to get you all caught up before the big day so stay tuned.


Special thanks to my Patreon backer Jesse for his support.

Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom is propriety of Level-5 games and Namco Bandai. 

No comments:

Post a Comment