Monday, March 2, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 16-18

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 Only a few more of these jokers left to go before I get to the real demon of this DLC. First we have a rematch with the third D'arby brother and he's definitely a lot easier than last time in KH2FM, just don't make the card, use the triangle button and you should be good. Next is Revolver Ocelot and his endless bullet frenzy. Last is Xemnas, he's one of the worst ones, on par with Saïx and Dark Riku, I hate this guy and hopefully I never have to see him again. Thankfully it's all uphill after Xemnas so just hang in there kids.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment