Monday, March 9, 2020

Personal Post: Kamen Rider Zero One 24, Ryusoulger 47, Beast Morphers 24 & Yakuza 0 Part 2

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 You know how I've been saying that Zero One is basically Mega Man X? Well, apparently Aruto took that to heart because now he has a sword with the Mother Elf inside of it! Helas has revealed her master plan and she's now an organic version of the Matrix. Sure Blaze and Roxy are human again but thanks to Scrozzle's intuitive thinking we have both the humans and the avatars. Yakuza 0 forced me to go back into bad habits, not just the content of the side quests but the length of them. But hey at least these side quests are 1000 times more interesting than Lost Paradise.

Yakuza is owned by Ryu Ga Gotoku Studio, Sega and Toshihrio Nagoshi

No comments:

Post a Comment