Thursday, March 12, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 19-20

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 Only two more Organization Members to go before the rematch with big bad Master Xehanort and the Unholy hell beast born of Tetsuya Nomura's dark feelings towards the fate of Verses 13. First is Ansem and after dealing with the Nobody of Terra-Xehanort his Heartless is relatively easy. Honestly he is one of the easier fights in this DLC, relative to the rest of course. Xion on the other hand can be a bit of a problem. But she's nothing compared to what's coming next and at least she gives me some unique gear that I can actually use!

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment