Thursday, March 26, 2020

Lets Play Mega Man Zero (Legacy Collection) Part 1-3

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 Folks, I'm not gonna sugar coat it, we're living in trying times. Though take comfort that at least our current trials don't involve willing genocide on top of an energy crisis. But unlike us, they have Zero to help turn back the tide against Neo Arcadia. For his first two actions after a century of slumber Zero saves several innocent Reploids and then destroys an elephant Reploid at the site of his stasis chamber. Well, at least one of these does sound heroic, the other just sounds like I was on shrooms.

Megaman Zero is owned by Capcom and Inti Creates.

No comments:

Post a Comment