Friday, March 20, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 21-Finale

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET



 Here we are my friends, the end of Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind. First we finish off Judge Doom only to find that our reward was a big, fat, goose egg! And what was in that goose egg, was a monstrosity named Yozora. A androgynous pretty boy that is right up there with the Demi-Fiend from Digital Devil Saga in terms of OP Superbosses. So with that we have finally beaten Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind on Critical, thanks for all of your support and be sure to stick around for my new Lets Play.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment