Friday, February 28, 2020

Lets Play Kingdom Hearts 3 Re:Mind Part 13-15

When you're done read, comment, spread the links, re-tweet and follow me on Twitter @OnDavidsBrain!, support me on Patreon and watch my Twitch Channel Every Saturday at 10:00 ET




 Prepare for a new pain regimen people. Saïx is a screaming monster man with flaming Claymores and I'm just a kid with spiky hair and a key, Saïx is so screwed. Marluxia is still just a creep, whispering sweet nothings into Sora's ear and whatnot. And after the first few beasts we move on to the relatively easier fights starting with Larxene. The one point in these fights where my berserker tendencies actually came in handy.

Kingdom Hearts is owned by Square Enix, Disney Interactive Studios, Tetsuya Nomura, and Shinji Hashimoto.

No comments:

Post a Comment